This year’s CIT International Conference will be presented online as a Virtual Experience
Here are key details about the conference to help you in your planning to attend:
CIT International Members $100.00
Continuing Education credits $ 55.00 (licensed clinicians only and in additional to registration fee)
If you already registered for the in-person conference:
- Please DO NOT re-register for the virtual conference
- We will contact each of you to convert your registration to this virtual event if that is your preference and refund the difference or provide a full refund
- Conference dates: August 24 – 28, 2020
- Registrants will enjoy a full selection of interactive workshops
- All Presenters will be present for a live Q&A via 'chat'
- Registrants will have the opportunity to watch any of the workshops for 30 days post conference - great value for the cost! You can watch many workshops at your convenience during this time
- Continuing Education credits will be provided to licensed clinical professionals who sign up and pay for them
- Certificate of attendance for law enforcement and others will be available for proof of attendance and sessions attended for educational credits and requirements at no charge
For all who register, a log in password will be provided and a link to join the conference will be sent prior to the start of the conference.
For any additional conference information or questions, please contact Michele Saunders at: